Website localization is the process of adapting an existing website to local culture and language in the target market. One would require programming expertise and linguistic cultural knowledge.
Benefits of website translation
- 72% of internet users are non- English users. Over 1 billion people access the internet in a language other than English and if you target a proportion of this market to your site, your business will benefit substantially.
- Website visitors are 4 times more likely to purchase from a website in their own language
- Translating a website expands customer base and generates revenue stream for a firm
- Queries submitted to Google in languages other than English amount to more than 50% of total queries. Over 1/3rd of such queries are submitted in a European language other than English( Google Zeitgeist, 2003)
- A multilingual website is an excellent way to test the international online market before substantial investments are incurred in foreign market development. It helps equally in other business strategies such as new product development, diversification et al.
Benefits of website translation through TG
- Translation consultation and Planning – We understand the nature of your business and then recommend the languages in which you should get your website translated for maximum benefit. After understanding your language requirements we start the planning process of translation and the phases that will be involved and key factors to be kept in mind for a multilingual web presence.
- Partial Website Translation – We will translate some of your key pages into your required language. This approach helps in cost savings and need analysis by careful analysis of effect and response before the entire website is translated.
- Full Website Translation – Complete website translation requires a blend of technical and linguistic skills. Our professional team works closely with you to provide a comprehensive website solution which will incorporate both cultural differences and relevant industry terminologies.
Website Internalization and Proof-reading
One dedicated LC project manager is assigned to you. The project manager will update your multilingual website to ensure that your website’s structure displays the content and graphics naturally, and accurately. A satisfactory result guarantees the completion of website translation.